The other day in a rush, I was frying some chicken dogs on a pan for dinner. When they were almost done, I noticed some spots on the pan that looked like some sort of sauce. This immediately caught my attention as I knew it could be an allergen threat. It came straight out of the cabinet, so it should have been clean. Someone must have washed it, and not realized it wasn’t completely clean! Even though I was hungry, I gave the hotdogs to my mom because I knew it was better to be safe than sorry. (I ended up having some meatballs instead.)
Everything worked out and I stayed safe. I was just happy that I caught the accidentally dirty dish!
Has anyone else ever been caught in a situation like this? Share in the comments below!